Monday, September 3, 2018

Friends


This week was packed full of all my FAVORITE people.

So Elder P wakes up at 3:30 am, teaches Amiee, meets President Johnson
and his wife, makes pancakes, and then eats them.

So it'll be a quickie today. Mission tour and mission meeting and
mission home fireside. All in a week.

To start, we had a mission tour. Thursday we woke up at 3:30 am!!
The coach left the church at 6 and we had to drive elders to the
church (no public transport that early) it was epic. Incredibly long
day. I did see ALL of my friends. Every single one. It was magical.
The main focus from President and Sister Johnson was unity. Be bonded
together and work together. We all have the same goal so work
together. Interesting. Especially because everything we have planned
for to see more success was built upon unity (planned like 2 weeks
ago).  So it was refreshing to hear we were on the right track. I did a musical
item with some others. We did not have time to practice because we were
too busy, but it sounded ok.  Maybe president Turvey will eventually post it. 
Here are pics of me and my friends. 
  


And look at these 2 they are companions now !!  
Ok we had another meeting and I loved it. Saw all my friends again! look who snuck in there... the 4 of us were in the same district and loved it!


So overall I loved the week. Our friend Amiee and her mom Katrina came to church!! So very excited. Check Facebook because she tagged me in a photo :) actually look below.


And best part of the week was after the meeting on Friday I got to see Mary Jane and Adam! They were on their way home!! Also Sunday I saw Jack and Antoinette. And all my York friends. Wowowowo I'm blessed !!!



Love you 💙


Elder Pilling 

P.S. Needless to say I'm happy :))))) 


Sent from the land of lads 



No comments:

Post a Comment