Monday, May 29, 2017

Sunshine

First off, we had transfers and I'm staying with Elder Bailey :)

MY BROTHER IS GOING TO CALIFORNIA ON HIS MISSION!

My week was so warm. It was a beauty felt like I did a 2 hour ride I was so sticky. Wednesday and Thursday were like 25-27 and sun. And humid ha nice 🌞  Being the last pday in the transfer we went to a place called Malham so no time to email.... I'll get pics next week for that.
I'll just share some pictures of the week.  Any of my doctor friends can email me for details but our friends, Simon and Darren have had a rough week.  Darren, the dad, spent most of the week in the hospital getting tests on his heart and kidneys. Not good. But they finally returned home Friday evening and we were able to visit them. I have some quality selfies taken by Simon the 8 year old.  I have so much love for this family and for their persistence and dedication to learning about the gospel.  This is the kind of love missions are made of. Pure joy :) 

Moving along we have a beautiful drive out to a village called Stanbury so pretty :) 




We have some people to visit and teach I gotta run  :) 
With lots of love,
Elder Pilling 

Sent from the land of lads

No comments:

Post a Comment