Monday, July 31, 2017

Wellll...

It's a pretty day here in England... sorta hahaha. 

My days are packed with appointments and we are so busy. I admire those who when faced with the adversary turn to the light of the gospel. This has been a view our mission president has seen as Satan takes extra time to attack those preparing to be baptized. He makes things very difficult for them and yet we see how prepared people here are. Heavenly Father is sending us some extremely talented people to bring into the gospel. 

Over the last 9 months my testimony has grown and I have had many experiences where I have seen the hand of God in the work! My favourite part of this whole mission thing is seeing how our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are at the helm of this ship and he is looking after us all. He has a plan for each one of us and has given us what we need to be successful. 

In my mission life it is such a blessing to be able to assist in this great work. I have been able to follow the prompting of the Holy Ghost this week. Leon has had some really rough times this past week. It is not so much trials directly on him, but it is more that his friends have had some hard times.  Since he is so nice and caring (extra caring since we met him ;)) he has felt the pain and the suffering of all his friend's pains and it's been hard for Leon.  Leon is literally a friend for life. I feel like we have helped him out so much. He really likes the temple and is excited to go!  

It is hard to explain all these experiences and share all I want to share in just a short email.


We played some games and went bowling as a district today.

Byyyeee,
Elder Pilling
Sent from the land of the lads

No comments:

Post a Comment