Monday, November 28, 2016

#lighttheworld

Hello!

#lighttheworld.  This is the best initiative. Go to Mormon.org to see more. I would like to challenge everyone to do this. It's 25 days and 25 ways to be like Jesus. They have suggestions for each day. I challenge you to pick the hardest one for you on each day and do it. It will help you grow to love Jesus Christ and all he has done for us. It's a magical time of year :) and the best time of year to be a missionary.

This week has been slower on the teaching side of things but we had zone conference. The lower 4 zones met in Leeds. It was awesome.  Six hours on a church bench...not awesome. I learned so much. We taught 3 preach my gospel lessons this week (that's not very many). Spent tons of time knocking doors! Like everyday all day haha.  My favourite part has got to be the fact that you never know what their response will be haha. I am happy. I got so many packages and letters thank you So Much!!! I feel so loved. We also had stake conference yesterday. President Turvey and Sister Turvey attended which was nice. I sang in the choir Saturday night session. It was super good. Some interesting talks were given. The leadership speak with some serious power which is a bit different than what I'm used to.






My spiritual thought for the week comes from my notes and thoughts throughout the week:

God has prepared us for our challenges. He is there to help us so pray and use his guidance. Nothing God expects us to do is too hard. Ask and he shall receive. Study the scriptures. I can testify that as you pray and study the scriptures no temptation or struggle is too great. We have the atonement in our lives to help us so we must use it daily. It will bless us. I love this gospel and love our saviour and redeemer Jesus Christ.

It was a bit warm this last week. But supposed to be really cold tomorrow. It also hasn't rained very much :) I'm looking forward to the week, it should be good. I see at least 5 springer spaniels a day and at least 1 broken down Rover hehe. This week I've seen an orange Lambo, a Ferrari, 3 gtrs, BMW i8, a bunch of m3 and m4. And my fav car of the week ARS 6 wagon in blue 😍😍

Love,
Elder Pilling

Sent from the land of lads

No comments:

Post a Comment