Monday, October 1, 2018

Makes me happy


Hiya,

This week Elder Pilling... jumps Lauren (our car), teaches with love, sees Athena
get baptised, Jack visits 3 days in a row, and finally TEACHES
ANTOINETTE.

  
I kinda don't want to type this out because I know it will be the
last. Perhaps you may get one more next week.

But anyways so Thursday we were on exchange with Huddersfield 1
Elders, I spent a lovely time with Elder Celestini from 🇮🇹. He learned
English 3 months ago and just started his mission. He's great and we had so
much fun! The day started with a run that turned into an epic hike!!
Beautiful. We had a lesson with Amiee and Katrina.  On the way there, we
visited my Fav road and jumped Lauren (my car). Text me next week if you want
the video haha

So we taught Amiee and Katrina. We get distracted sooooo much so it
started slown terms of spirituality. Katrina's big thing is that
life is too hard and sucky for there to be a loving Heavenly Father.
IT'S SO HARD. Life is hard and it's always a challenge to help people
feel the hope from the gospel. The moment I began sharing a personal
experience, the spirit filled the room.  There were no more distractions and there
was so much peace. We read from Alma 7:11. She very much felt the
Saviour's love as we read how Jesus Christ has taken the pains and the
sicknesses of all people. The gospel is amazing in how pure it is.

The bestie parts was on the weekend. Friday we had some Nando's with
Jack Jack and Antoinette. Uhh I love them. I kinda forgot how special
Antoinette is. 


     


After the food, we zoomed back to have a lesson with
Athena and Antoinette and Jack. We had the chance to read from Joseph
Smith History where Oliver and Joseph first learn about the need to be
baptised. The spirit as we read where they baptised each other was
AMAZING. I have felt such a strong spirit this week. Perhaps its
because my mission is coming to a close. I know that Joseph Smith was
a prophet. He saw God and Jesus Christ. The truths he restored bring
me so much happiness. I am so excited to be able to hear from a
prophet of God this weekend. I am just pretty happy everyone. The
church is true and it makes me happy sharing it with others. It has
helped me. When I felt alone and lost it bring light and comfort.

Love,
Elder Pilling

  

No comments:

Post a Comment