Monday, October 8, 2018

This is it

Dear family and friends,

I am full of gratitude. The time I have spent in England as a
missionary for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints has
been fantastic. My most cherished memories will be with the friends I
have made!! I feel so blessed and will forever remember my time here.
Some know some don't know, but like most missionaries, I had a rough go
from time to time. I can honestly say it has been the friends I have made
who lifted me up and made it possible for me to keep pushing. It was
right when I needed them most that I meet them. Jack Gore, heroic boy,
saved me. Grace Williams is like my 3rd mum! Adam and Mary Jane, my new
family. There are many more and I wish I had time to tell you all about
them.



This last week has been crazy. I was able to to teach Antoinette on
Tuesday with Jack and Elder Walker and Sister Turvey. I know God loves
his children. I can't even describe how special Antoinette is. She is
so faithful and happy. I can't wait for her to be baptised!!
Antoinette knows I love her so I won't say much more.

I have written about Katrina and Amiee before. I really really really
love them. They both came to watch General Conference. We watched Sunday morning
session. I am speechless. I have never had a sadder goodbye. I
never expected to make such good friends in such a sort amount of
time. Looking forward to future memories!



Thursday I went to the temple with Athena, Jack, Jack, Eder Pitcher, Elder Ward, Brianna. It was amazing. Spiritual and just a perfect ending.  




I will end with my testimony. I know that God is real, and his love ❤️ is so perfect. As they say, 'He knows me better' and I can say he does know us. Recently someone asked who the most influential person is in my life, excluding Heavenly Father Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost. It took me a bit but the answer is Jospeh Smith! He was a prophet. He saw God the father and his son Jesus Christ. The church of Jesus Christ has been restored. All this stuff means that we can be happy and find joy and have peace and be able to have hope. Life can be GOOD. 

Enjoy the journey fam because life is great!!!!!

With extra love,
Elder Pilling 

Sent from the land of lads 
 

1 comment:

  1. Bishop Ltd provide reliable and complete building project services. We work meticulously to ensure all our clients’ requirements are met, taking the time to listen to their needs before delivering to their specifications. We do not leave a project until all the tasks on the schedule have been completed to the clients satisfaction. Call Bishop Ltd today for a free no obligation quote! 0208 926 2010.

    Local builder Chigwell Essex

    ReplyDelete