Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Bye York


Some may have heard..... I have been moved to Meltham in the
Huddersfield zone :((( I really love york and all the amazing people I
met. It was particularly hard to say goodbye to Antoinette.

Over the course of the last 22 months I have met SO many people. Adam,
Mary Jane, Harley, Carl, Karl, Jack, Jack, Mike, Sarah, Lauren, Grace,
sis Boswell, the Richardsons, all the many missionaries. Needless to
say there have been many who I have felt like I was meant to meet
them. BUT there is 1 that stands out above the rest. Antoinette holds
a special place because of who she is! She had made me a better person
and she has helped me see so many new things when it comes to
spirituality. She is amazing I just have so much love for her. Her
kindness and friendship kept me afloat in York. She works so hard to
please everyone. Life can be tough but with Antoinette we both
learned how true this statement is. 'There is peace in Christ when we
walk with him. I am so grateful for her and her friendship.  You all
need to hear that I have said goodbye many people on my mission but
saying goodbye to Antoinette was the hardest. I know God has a great
plan for her!




Anyways so I moved. It's super beautiful and it's full of small villages. Nothing more than a few thousand people. I personally live in Meltham but the area covers so many other places. We have a little car I named her Lauren ❤️️❤️️... yep I'm driving!  It's a beauty. Not nearly as hard or challenging as I thought it would be.  The roads are just confusing hah.





The ward is the biggest in the mission. Primary has 70 I think. It's a wild ride on Sunday! I've been here 3 days so I don't know much!! Sorry y'all. I've met a few friends so far and they are great. One named John who is 18.  He's just so great. Please pray for him :)

Love you all!!!

Elder Pilling

No comments:

Post a Comment