Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Baptism, Sushi and Chinese Food


This week I dressed in white. Wore short sleeves everyday. Ate sushi (again). Ate Chinese again. Here are pics 

No judging the pics because our Chinese friends use funny apps that have funny filters. Makes us look like girls haha 

Chinese with Brianna and Vanessa and Jack. Elder Pitcher too 


K so it's been absolutely crazy, like I don't even know where to start.  At the end of last week we had a lesson with Brianna, our Chinese friend.  We extended the invite to be baptised hoping to get her on date for maybe the 14 of July before she moved to London on the 28th. Well she said she wants to be baptised but wanted Elder Pitcher and me and Elder Lyman there. It's a rule we can't travel to an old area for a baptism. Sooo the next day we went out for sushi and we asked her again. She said, I want to be baptised before London!!!!!! So we planned a baptism real quick and boom she was baptised!!!! So that made things crazy wow. We had Chinese with Briannna and her friend and Jack on Wednesday night as a going away party.  





Pretty legit week I'm not gunna lie. I can't even remember the last time it rained here.... crazy good weather. Kinda makes me love England haha 

We also had interviews with President and Sister Turvey which were fantastic. Best ones yet I'd say!  I love love love how much love God has for us. His plan is so specific and designed differently for each of us. On God's computer, he definitely doesn't have a copy and paste. 

This time in my life is the best time. With all my friends going home or just leaving I have come to see how good a mission is. Doesn't get much better. 

Love ya beauties 

Elder Pilling
Sent from the land of the lads

Ugh my watch broke so my tan lines are showing haha   


No comments:

Post a Comment