Monday, April 16, 2018

Big transfer coming up

Clair and Willis congrats :) luv the pics and such!
Thursday we had district council and a special broadcast from
President Nelson and Elder Holland! Legendary! It was just for
missionaries at 2pm and then for members at 7. Sister Nelson's talk was really
good. Also cool grandma Garry is friends with her :) such a strong
spirit in a more relaxed setting! Now I know President Nelson is a
prophet!!

3 transfers ago I came to wonderful Bishop Auckland. It's in the middle of nowhere
with lots of buses but I have loved it! The ward has been fantastic
and I've met some amazing people!

It's really sad because they are closing the Bishop Auckland Elder's
area so there will only be sisters here now :( So there are many people and
stuff that I'll miss.

I am being moved to York 2nd Ward! One of the most well known cities
in the mission! I don't know my companion very well. But I do know
many other elders including Elder Walker from the Foothills stake!!!
He's actually in the same ward as me!! I AM BEYOND EXCITED.

I really don't have much to say at all. I'm just so excited for the
upcoming week.

Overwhelmed with excitement for Clur and Willis!! 

I'm excited but sad to leave. It's just an epic time for me. 6 months left all out!!
Here's some pics. We got matching district sunglasses. (We kept the
tags on for like 4 hours today.  Everyone we saw was like excuse me your
tags on lol) Poundland beauties



 
From right to left: Sister Thatcher, Sister Gamil, Sister Cajacson,
Sister Mortensen, Elder Graaabek, Elder Mills, Elder Selk. Front and
center is yours truly :)






Love you fam :) stay tuned for radical email next week!! 

Elder pilling :-) 
Sent from the land of the lads

No comments:

Post a Comment