Monday, March 26, 2018

#alwaysthere

Crazy day today. We did our finding hours in the middle of the day.
Approx 1-4. Then we had a fireside with the missionaries in our zone.
Then we had parmos which is like chicken and cheese and garlic sauce.
So ya we are fresh outta time. Oh and I bought a new suit.... it's a gooder.


So this week has been magical because of the sun!! So pretty.



And warm. People are just happier and smiley and just good. We had a little blitz with our zone leaders Elder Scheffner... who is a former Corner Canyon MTB guy. Anyways some good times. 

Zone Conference tomorrow, I'm excited!

Ok lots has been on my mind. Specifically about our Saviour Jesus Christ. #alwaysthere thinking about the times I've been the most alone and I've needed strength, Christ has always been there. He has lifted me and strengthened me. It's a great Easter season. I am so beyond excited to hear from our prophet in a week!  


Swarma which is chicken and yummy stuff


Love Elder P

Sent from the land of lads

No comments:

Post a Comment