Monday, December 4, 2017

21 years old, well almost...

For some reason this winter hasn't been nearly as cold as last. My
toes have only been numb once so far. I know I have quite awhile till
spring but still I feel blessed 👏🏼

Some exciting things going on here in the England Leeds mission. But
also things I'm not excited for. Transfers are less than 2 weeks away.
It's a little funny this time. It's on Friday the 15th. So ya my time
with Elder Uter probably will end. It's been great though.

So first off. I mentioned I wasn't well last week. Well doc said I've
got a swollen lymph node. Yea so it's kinda hit and miss some days
totally normal others feel pretty horrible. Hoping it will go away in
the next week or two.

Back to the good stuff. So there's lots of little neat things that
happen every week. But I always forget about them.

We had a really cool lesson with Adam and Mary Jane. Our bishop tagged
along this time which was neat. We taught them the plan of salvation
and helped them see how God can bless us in all we do. The best part
of this lesson was that Adam already knew most of it because he had
been reading up on it in the pamphlets we gave him. He knew the
degrees of glory and all the steps we need. He even knew what a
covenant was!!! My favourite part of this all was when we walked in on
Saturday evening and Harley their 5 year old came running up to me and
gave me a big huge and said goodnight best friend. Turns out he stayed
up and waited for us to say goodnight ☺️it's got me feeling all gooey.
Haha

We did a little Christmas chalk art in Keighley town centre. Basically
our district gets together to ask loads of people what makes Christmas
so good. So varied responses. But we did find a few people which was
nice. Some good times. Except we froze, my feet were numb!! Then we 
snagged some chicken burgers 🍔

It has a hash brown stacked on there!! So yummy.
I only had one.  The other two had 2 each! At 2.50
each, it's a steal with a drink and chips.





Bye guys! 

Have a blessed week!

Elder Pilling,
Sent from the land of lads

No comments:

Post a Comment