Monday, June 11, 2018

I love it!

To all my dedicated readers.... I'm sorry

Today we had a super fun pday.  We went to a trampoline park. Did some
flips and what not. Humidity killed me, I got nice and sweaty. It was so fun tho. 
forgot my iPad so I'm just now starting my weekly.




This week flew by.... I went to Leeds for a meeting which was nice.
One of my favourite zone leaders was recently called as an assistant
which is just fantastic. Really connect with him, it's good.

Oh ya transfers!! My heart was racing. And well, I'm staying. I'M SO
EXCITED! I LOVE YORK! I LOVE THE MISSIONARIES HERE! I LOVE THE MEMBERS! I
LOVE EVERYTHING! Plus we are teaching some real beauties :))) people
of the forest, the mission life is the best life. Go for it and you'll
love it.

And now I'm hoping I took nice pics

Look at this beauty.  Jack was a sneaky guy
and found the same tie as me and bought it
when he was in New York

I love being a missionary. I love love this gospel. I have seen the ups and the downs and I have experienced them. I grew up in the church and I knew it was good for a very long time. I did not know how it worked though. Since being here I have learned that the gospel works. The atoning sacrifice the saviour made for us enables us to repent and be forgiven. It gives us the chance to be so much better and I love it! If you are reading this and you know someone who may be struggling or may be lost, the best best thing is to have them test it. Pray to our Heavenly Father. He loves you and wants to help. With the smallest amount of real faith we can experience the love of our Saviour and our Father in heaven. 

Love you fam and friends, 

Elder Pilling 


Sent from the land of lads

No comments:

Post a Comment